• Pages

    Trading Spaces


    After what feels like eternity, school has finally calmed down a little or at least enough to get a few hours of fun in. From tacos to action-packed movies, I would say it was a date a bit out of the ordinary. Since I am always down for trying new things, when a friend says that she's always wanted to try Maria's Taco Express because EVERYONE keeps telling her it's the best, I am going to try the place the first opportunity I get.  That opportunity just happened to be that night for Friday Date Night. 

    Highlights of Cyan and Peach in front of the Taco Express Mural.

    Taco Express laying down the rules 

    Order and Pay from a menu that serves breakfast all day. 

    The outdoor patio with live music and a larger bar where you can get Dos Equis by the bucket, Margaritas and Beer Specials from 3-7 during Happy Hour. 

    A quirkier side to the establishment is all the detail in the decor, one stand out example is this trash can.

    Since it was Drew's turn to pick date night, he gleefully chose one of his favorite past times, seeing a movie at Alamo Drafthouse. Never have I seen a boy get so eager to buy a GoogleOffers till they had a deal on Alamo Drafthouse (buy $10 for $20 on tickets).
    Sock tunnels and vintage signs, just the everyday walk into Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar.

    Just the every Friday night line into one-of-a-kind films like the one we waited in line for. 

    Getting ready for the "The Raid: Redemption"

    I wish I had the time to mentally and physically prepare myself for this one as it was  one of the more intense action-packed movies I have ever seen in my life.

    As much as I enjoyed the night, I am glad I did get a promise from the lovely boyfriend to see any romantic-comedy without any questions asked.

    play well&live accordingly,

    am

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment