• Pages

    peace+love+nails


    One of the finer things in life would be to have your nails done. Not the run-of-the-mill, cramped in a chinese nail salon with 50 other customers sort of salon, but the sort of salon that comes with plush colored chairs, mimosas, and a galore of organic nail polishes for your choosing. Wanting to surprise our friend, Kara, for her birthday, we made appointments at Peace Love Nails on a whim. 

    The reception's desk decorated with the logo and tons of sea foam colored mosaic tiles. 


     Knick-Knacks, Goodies, and Treats sold around the salon making it a fun and girly atmosphere.
    The IKEA light that caught my attention and prompted a fun encounter with the receptionist. 

    She told me the light was from IKEA and I had to embarrassingly mention that I had seen it on Pinterest a dozen times, but never in real life. Luckily I mentioned Pinterest, because she then couldn't help but complain about how she had been checking for her Pinterest Account Approval all day and how all she wanted to do was make a board for prom hairstyles. Obviously I put my Pinterest obsession to good use and we promptly logged into my account on the salon's computer and invited her in. Happy Pinning.

    The final product of mimosas, peppermint tea, and finished manicures. 


    play well&live accordingly, 

    am

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment