• Pages

    Elizabethtown


    No longer do I need to make the trek to Houston to eat a Vietnamese sandwich. There is a little place called Elizabeth St on South First that is just what you need for a summer lunch.
    Vietnamese with the historic french twist melds together two of my favorite foods. Who wouldn't want to eat their Banh Mi Sandwich alongside a Vietnamese Coffee with a macaroon to follow? 

      
    What caught my eye in the first place was the decor. It is light, fresh, and painted in some of my favorite colors. 

    Maggie with her half green tea, half lemonade and Goorin Bros Hat. 

      
    The short and sweet menu of Pho, Banh Mi, and other classics. 

    I didn't stray too much from my favorite sandwich, the grilled pork banh mi.


    For your convenience there have four different types of newspapers to read as you eat and lounge. 

     The cobalt blue outdoor patio that is too cute not to sit at. 



    Go check it out for that perfect summer meal that is fresh and delicious all at once!


    eat well&live accordingly,

    am





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment